Profile of requirements for our shops
In the context of our expansion we are looking for appropriate sales areas in:
Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland, satisfying the following criteria:
- sales areas from 1.400 up to 2.200 qm
- Auxiliary areas from 50 up to 70 qm
- Storage facilities from 100 up to 130 qm
- approx. 80 parking spaces (not if city centre)
- 12 m front at least
- Target areas normally are towns of 30,000 to 35,000 residents (centre) plus urban catchment (total of about 70,000 to 80,000 residents). Towns with less than 30,000 residents should add up to a respective potential capacity and have the positioning and function as a "middle order centre" (in terms of supraregional trading).
Requirements for the location
- Retail parks or agglomerations with grocery stores; preferably, in combination discounter and full-range retailer etc., no centres with an exclusive capacity as neighbourhood provider!
- Shopping centre with supraregional character
- strongly frequented city centre retail locations
- Presence of competitors welcome
- Standards for extension based on "Raumbuch für ADLER-Modemärkte, 13.09.2010"
Mobile: +49 (0)152 5455 0926
Fax: +49 (0)6021 633-1417
- North Rhine-Westfalia (except postal codes 32,33,48)
Telefon: +49 (0)6021-6331201
Handy: +49 (0)152 54550935
- Lower Saxony
- North Rhine-Westfalia (postal codes 32,33,48)
- Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania