Profile of requirements for our shops (No search appointment)
In the context of our expansion we are looking for appropriate sales areas in:
Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland, satisfying the following criteria
- sales areas from 1.400 up to 2.200m² (single-floored or spread over a maximum of 2 floors, minimum floor size 600m² (entrance space))
- Auxiliary areas from 50 up to 70m²
- Storage facilities from 100 up to 130m²
- approx. 80 dedicated parking spaces (not if city centre)
- 12 m front at least
- Target areas normally are towns of 30,000 to 35,000 residents (centre) plus urban catchment (total of about 70,000 to 80,000 residents). Towns with less than 30,000 residents should add up to a respective potential capacity and have the positioning and function as a “middle order centre” (in terms of supraregional trading).
Requirements for the location
- Retail parks or agglomerations with grocery stores; preferably, in combination discounter and full-range trader etc.. (No locations with an exclusive local supply capacity)
- Commercial zones with a perfect retail mix.
- Standalone locations on highly frequented or major thoroughfares with more than 20,000 cars a day and good visibility.
- Shopping centre with supraregional character
- strongly frequented city centre retail locations
- Existing buildings with conversion potential
- Presence of competitors welcome
- Standards for extension based on “Raumbuch der ADLER-Modemärkte AG vom 05.01.2012”
Mobile: +49 (0)152 5455 0926
Fax: +49 (0)6021 633 1281
Mobile: +43 (0)664 88511220